I built a MacOS app that syncs your Things3 Tasks to Google Calendar! Looking for testers! : thingsapp
Before anything, a quick demo - MenubarforYNAB Demo - YouTube
- This is a menubar app for MacOS
- Easily add transaction
- Instantly update in your YNAB account
I really love YNAB. It changed my life. I have a problem to add a transaction. Especially when there is a small amount of transactions such as purchase something online, renew the subscription and so on. I really need something that I can quickly add a transaction without open web apps or grab my phone.
How it Works
Download the Mac Apps here - https://menubarforynab.xyz/ You need to register on my web app to authorize your YNAB account. I’m using Authorization Code Grant Flow , so its support refresh authorization whenever the token is expired without prompt the user to authorize again.
I’m using Authorization Code Grant Flow , so its support refresh authorization whenever the token is expired without prompt the user to authorize again.
After authorized your YNAB, you may log in in the menubar and see your budgets and create a transaction
- I don’t collect any data of your transaction
- The only things I store are active budget id and access token - to fetch the latest budget by using YNAB API to show in the menubar and create a transaction
- Currently, I’m open to some people to test it. If everything’s good I’ll email YNAB to remove the restriction. My Oauth token currently limited to obtaining 25 access token
- I plan to release it for free. I think other people might have this problem too.
Interested in Testing or have feedback?
I made a quick
Form so I can consolidate everything easily but feel free to put your thoughts in the comments as well! Let me know if there’s anything you would like to see and if it helps you!